Silly me

Silly me
Silly me

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Growing

I am so much more than you may have really realized, I know that you may have recognized that, but you did not appreciate it. I am easily hurt by the few that I choose to love, you took advantage of that. You made me have faith in your words, you prepared me to be amazed. You said trust me, I will prove you wrong. I did...

I am not imprudent. I am effortlessly able to consider all aspects. I knew we would not be uncomplicated, painless or straightforward. I was willing and eager to break apart the walls that stood amid our capacity to endure.As well, I was sensitive to the notion that I was not unaccompanied.

Nonetheless, you have taken all that we were, and made it nothing. Your ability to do naught is preposterous in my eyes.
The most astonishing ingredient in true love is the fight, the ability and want to fight, the need to fight and change and grow and love still, and still...

So, so what I suppose...
So, you ruined me...
I have been ruined before.

Your compromise, isn't one...
Your version of what is real, is exactly that...
Your rendering.

I have and will, say things I do and don't mean...
I can and cannot change that.
Just as you have felt, what you no longer see...
A piece of me worth something, now nothing to you.


For just a moment, I want to thank you. For making me believe I was valuable, and extraordinary, and amazing, for a moment...
I am sorry I was not enough for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment