Silly me

Silly me
Silly me

Friday, May 28, 2010

I wanna dance

I love being alone. It has become the highlight of my day. I sometimes will send hours by myself thinking, sometimes about absolutely nothing, sometimes about absolutely everything. I really have a hard time understanding peoples obsession with having someone in their life to share it with. I just keep thinking why the hell would anyone want that? I think I am a pretty amazing and educated person, why would I want someone around that is going to eventually argue with my beliefs, my view points and ultimately the person I am. That in no way sounds like a life I would like to live.
I remember when I had all these dreams, they were larger than life itself. I planned on doing everything anyone I knew planned on doing. Only I would do it better. Never really realized what exactly my dreams where though by following the dreams of everyone else. I lost my way. When I am alone though, it feels as if I actually can sort through the what, where, when, why and how of all of these dreams. I feel like I am slowly weeding out you and finding me once again. It makes me wanna dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment