Silly me

Silly me
Silly me

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The young me

When I was young, I loved to write. Most the writing was teenage angst, but at least I wrote. As I grew older, I stopped. I believed that I had no future in my rambling. So my writings became ash. I have one poem that I wrote that stuck with me throughout all the years. And here it is...

MURDER ME

Murder me. Put me to rest.
Because you know, that you are the best.
Slowly thrust, and slowly slide,
that thing you have, way deep inside.
Move it around, make it feel good.
That's the way it should feel, and you're the only one that could,
Do everything the way it should be,
My life, my death, so murder me.


So yeah, I know it is a bit much for a fourteen year old to be writing. It stuck with me though, throughout all these years. It may have been that I plastered it across my brother's bedroom wall. It could have been because it was the first time I felt I wrote something I had not read before. More importantly, it may have been because I now realize I was the only one capable of burying myself. There is the bit of eroticism (a lot), but it was about no one. It was and is about me. The ultimate power I have over myself to be happy, naughty, out spoken, or even more so, the power I have to ruin it all by not.

No comments:

Post a Comment